Have you ever imagined how a world with kind people everywhere will look like?
Imagine the love and laughter that will always bobble from everyday interactions with humans.
The world is hungry like never before for kind people.
Here are 10 quotes to remind us what kindness is
1. “Sometimes it takes only one act of kindness and caring to change a person’s life.” – Jackie Chan
2. “Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” – Scott Adams
3. “Kindness begins with the understanding that we all struggle.” – Charles Glassman
4. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
5. “Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.” – Robert Green Ingersoll
6″ You can accomplish by kindness what you cannot by force.” – Pubilius Syrus
7. “A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees.” – Amelia Earhart
8. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
9. “Kindness is a passport that opens doors and fashions friends. It softens hearts and molds relationships that can last lifetimes.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
10. “If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” — Mother Teresa
Which is your best pick, share with us on the comments section.
Also, remember to share this with your friends to help make kindness go viral.
Emmanuel Onyewuchi is a Writer, Digital Marketer, Consultant, Trainer, Founder Digitaltopnotch Academy, Co-Founder Infoflux24.com, he blogs Blogs @ digitaltopnotch.com.
He is also the guy that want kindness, love and peace to go viral.
If he is not writing or creating online courses he is probably watching soccer or learning new things.