Marriage is a vocation and all those called by this have to make it sacred. Every woman dreams of a happy marriage. For men, their wish is to marry a caregiver, homemaker, wife and mother, all in one.
One question that has been frequently asked is, who is responsible for making a marriage work, the man or the woman? Both partners in a relationship must come together to make their marriage work. As for women, they need to be wise, patient and understanding because every relationship has to do with compromise.
Here are 21 tips that can help married couples to best understand one another. These tips will help you keep your marriage happy, so read and take notes!
1. You need to learn to forgive. Forgiveness is a foundational asset to a happy marriage.
2 . Do things that make you happy. This is not only good for you, but for your marriage too.
3. Never focus on the bad sides of your partner. Think about what you love about him/her. Be Happy!
4. You and your husband should be committed to your relationship together.
5. You should think openly and creatively to get the most out of your marriage.
6. You and your partner must take care of your marriage. Do not forget that this is the foundation of every marriage!
7. Do not forget to support each other in difficult times. You and your partner are all that you have!
8. Surprise each other. The little things that you do everyday make your marriage stronger.
9. There are some things that your partner will never stop doing. Be wise and do not worry about these things!
10. Your marriage should take first place in your life. Invest everything in your relationship and marriage!
11. Unfortunately, not all your words can prove your love. Actions speak louder than words!
12. Be kind and generous to your partner. Make him/her coffee in bed or a delicious dinner!
13. Make each day a celebration of the best of who you are and who your spouse is!
14. Live each moment! Be focused on your marriage and your loved one!
15. Learn from each other to be happy and open. Learning is the foundation for growth, and growth is essential to a happy marriage.
16. Your past mistakes will help you shape a happy future.
17. Do not forget to take care of yourself. If you know how to make a self-care, then you are able to take care of your marriage.
18. Relationships mature as they age and your marriage is your most important relationship. Enjoy it!
19. You should express your love for each other on a daily basis! The most important thing for any marriage is love!
20. Your marriage is a priority. Do not forget about it!
21. You must change for the sake of your marriage.
As you put all these into practice, watch how your marriage life will take a new dimension for the best.
Please share with a friend.